Southern Alps Ski Club is a member of the Thredbo Historical Society which incorporates Friends of Thredbo.
The Thredbo Historical Society consists of two symbiotic entities:
- Friends of Thredbo
- The Ski Museum with its evocative snow sports collection
The community can engage with the Thredbo Historical Society through -
- Visiting the Ski Museum in Thredbo
- Becoming a Friend of Thredbo to support the Society which preserves the history of snow sports
- Participating, as a Friend of Thredbo, by attending social functions
- Receiving informative quarterly Newsletters
- Contributing acquisitions to the treasured multi dimensional collection.
The Society publishes regular newsletters; the latest can be opened by clicking on the link below: