Kahane lodge in Perisher is conveniently located opposite the Lawson, Blaxland and Wentworth T-Bars. Normally in winter guests can ski down from the lodge and across the bridge to the main terminal. Check the Perisher Blue website for detailed information
As with all SASC Lodges Kahane provides excellent accommodation for the snowsports enthusiast and is ideally located "on snow". You can walk or ski to the lifts in winter. See Perisher Village Map; Kahane is at grid reference H2.
Club members and Temporary members are welcome at Kahane Lodge and guests will be accommodated in one of the 23 centrally heated rooms while our friendly resident manager, Tony Vorreiter, and staff will provide scrumptious breakfast and 3 course dinner, maintain the common areas and ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible.
Please click here if you are ready to make a booking or the button below if you have a general enquiry.
- Dining room
- 2 Lounge areas, one with balcony the other with fireplace
- Guest food preparation area for snacks between catered meals includes microwave oven, fridge and sink. Tea, coffee and hot chocolate available all hours
- TV room
- Billiards room
- Ski room, Ski tuning bench, boot room, drying room
- Shower and toilet facilities for guest use before room check-in or after room check-out
- 2, 3 or 4 bed rooms, all with en suite
- Most rooms have mountain views over Perisher front valley
- All linen provided in winter catered period
- Wireless internet is available in most rooms
Parking during your stay
During the ski season the roads in Perisher are usually closed for private vehicles. Overnight parking is not normally allowed for guests at Perisher - vehicles can be parked at the Bullocks Flat Ski Tube terminal overnight car park, then guests catch the Ski Tube to Perisher Terminal then walk 500m to Kahane Lodge OR catch Hans Oversnow transport (6457 5334) from the Perisher Terminal to Kahane Lodge.
Park at Wilsons Valley - behind the Kosciuszko National Park visitor entrance station and arrange private transport to Perisher terminal where you can either walk 500m to Kahane Lodge OR catch Hans Oversnow transport (6457 5334) from the Perisher Terminal to Kahane.
During non ski season period private vehicles can be parked overnight in the Kahane Lodge car park.